Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

3.31.2015

in the BLUEBONNETS

We are back in the bluebonnets this year after our hiatus with the cherry blossoms. Maybe I just forgot, but they are particularly beautiful this year, covering large swathes of the highway medians. Brother is seven months, Blue is days away from officially being four and a half, and Wiley is three months shy of her third birthday. Brother loved sitting in the grass and was happy and stationary. Blue was all over the place, as always, flitting about, prowling like a tiger in the grass. The one time I got him to sit still was right in a pile of ants. He told me he was itchy and I figured it was just from sitting in the grass. My dad saw him swipe at something on his arm and scooped him up and ran him to safety. Wiley mostly wanted nothing to do with the whole ordeal but she liked sitting with Brother and being in Pops' arms. The kids picked their own clothes although I did nix the Spiderman shirt Blue wanted to wear. This is the first year that Blue didn't go for the hoodie, jeans, and cowboy boots. He has discovered the comfort of leggings and fast shoes. Wiley will always choose a dress so she is easy.
























Thanks to Pops for all the assistance!




No comments:

Post a Comment