4.21.2014
the MORNING hours
Blue watches the iPad as he eats his breakfast - otherwise it takes FOREVER for him to finish eating. Wiley has taken to joining him in his chair and they share bites of dry cereal while she drinks her milk. On the subject of milk, why do both my children refuse to drink milk out of a cup? With Blue I just stopped using the bottle thinking he would get desperate and come around. Nope. Only Ms. Cindy at his school in Texas could get him to drink it. So with Wiley I put her milk in a cup every so often and she takes a drink and shakes her head at me like I am crazy. She still really relies on milk for her nutrients so I am not forcing the issue this time but I think at age two I might have to cut her off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment