Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1.10.2012

yep, it's TRUE

Come July 1st we will have another project to report on here at the blog! As of today I am 15 weeks and a couple of days, or almost four months along. The two kiddos will be roughly 21 months apart but potentially only one grade level apart in school.



(This little widget will continuously update itself so check back in if you are curious about baby's progress)

For some reason, I am absolutely convinced it is a girl but this one will be a delivery surprise as well so who knows. I have felt really good this go around - very little nausea or tiredness to report. Now I am just hungry ALL THE TIME. Seriously, I can not eat enough to get full. I never felt that way with Blue. I would get full really quickly and had to eat my food so slowly. Anyway, you will most likely hear very little about this new little one until it actually arrives. Time is just moving so much faster this go-around.

1 comment:

  1. AWW!! So exciting!!! Ours are 22 months apart, and I think that's such a great age gap. Ryan and Zane are seriously each other's best friends in the world. I say girl too, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete