Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1.01.2012

a CLEVER one

We have a gate blocking the entrance to our kitchen but Blue has learned how to open the latch when it is unlocked. So he has been getting into the kitchen and rummaging around in the cabinets and drawers. The other day I opened our pot cabinet to find Blue had added one of his own pots to the array.

I had to poll all the adults who had been over to our house because I was so surprised he had made the connection. We had talked about his pots being pots. And he has seen me using the pots in the kitchen. But he had to go get his pot from his room and bring it all the way to the kitchen. Seems like a long train of thought for such a little person. Guess it just goes to show he has a lot going on in that head of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment