Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

10.13.2014

the SWADDLE sleep

Blue liked heavy bottom pats and Wiley liked a good stroll around the house. Brother's key ingredient for falling asleep is the swaddle. Maybe it is because he is the third and there just aren't always any available hands to do the work of getting him to sleep.










He takes most of his daytime naps in the swing and settles down for the night around 8pm. I wake him up just before I go to bed around 10:30pm to give him one last feed, but as you can tell from the photos above, he doesn't really wake up. Then he sleeps in his bassinet til around 6am, sometimes requiring a few pacifier retrievals along the way. So I feed him at 6ish and he goes back down til whenever the chaos of the house in the morning wakes him up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment