Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

10.23.2014

happy TWO months

Age: Two months

Height: 23 3/8" (50-75%)
Weight: 12lb 13oz (50-75%)
Head: 39.6 cm (50-75%)









Does this outfit look familiar? Blue was four months in those pictures. Brother at two months... He is a wiggly baby and (much like Blue) never choses to be alone. He is much happier in the company of someone playing with him. He has a delicate relationship with the car seat. After crying for a bit he will eventually fall asleep, but if you stop too long at a light he wakes up screaming again. He eats about every two hours during the day which is fine because he doesn't eat at night. He sleeps at night. I'll take it. He is super-strong. Probably from all that wiggling. He can support his weight on his legs and loves to be upright. He is smiley as long as it is not a camera in his face. Love him!

* I am feeling out of my picture groove recently. I took about 50 photos in this series and there were only about 16 that were in focus. I am going to take my camera in for a tune-up. Wouldn't it be nice to just blame the equipment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment