7.08.2013
wiley is ONE
What a fun year we have had with our girl! A fun fast year.
Words she can say, sort of...
- thank you
- uh oh
- baby (she has this one down perfectly!)
- mama
- hi
- bye bye
- all done
- mouth
- Blue
Her favorite food is Mac and Cheese. She will try anything and is especially eager to try it if she sees someone else eating it. She doesn't want to be left out. But she is kind of a little snacker, at once voracious but quickly over it.
She likes to give hugs and sit in your lap and read a book or snuggle. But she is pretty independent and determined at the same time. A good combo I think!
I guess the trial of being second-born is that everything you do is compared to the first, but I enjoy seeing how different they are in so many situations. Blue was/is charming and very aware of what people were thinking of him. Wiley is much more reserved and internal. She also notices everything going on around her but is much less inclined to engage with people she doesn't have a connection with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




thx so much Micaelan! She is a doll and I always enjoy seeing/hearing all the fun news about the kids!!
ReplyDelete