Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

3.08.2013

happy EIGHT months

Almost crawling over here but not quite. I remember this stage being really hard with Blue. Wiley enjoys just hanging out on her tummy so much more than Blue did so the transition hasn't been quite as fraught. Plus, she has Blue and his antics to distract her a little bit. No teeth yet and still a pretty small appetite. She is happy to have a few bites of almost anything but is quickly ready to move on. She is starting to reach out for people she wants to be held by or to cry when I move out of her sight. If I hand her off to someone she will look back at me, almost like she is checking in to make sure it is all okay. Oh, and if you shake your head at her she will often shake her's right back.



Wiley Scooting from Micaelan Davis on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment