What a fun long weekend! Ashley was in town for a few days to celebrate the Davises 60th birthday. And we had a great time, as always. Plus, we visited the splash park around the corner from our house for the first time and it was a big hit. Both Ashley and I went back separately over the next two days with Blue. I can definitely see popping over when we need to get through a slow hour. Water is the only way to survive this heat.
I love the middle photo! What a beautiful shot. Patches of light playing on the wet red pavement, with a string of water jewels between dad's salt and pepper and adorable Blue. Click on it to see it by itself in its full glory!
I love the middle photo! What a beautiful shot. Patches of light playing on the wet red pavement, with a string of water jewels between dad's salt and pepper and adorable Blue. Click on it to see it by itself in its full glory!
ReplyDelete