I sing "Puff the Magic Dragon" to Blue quite often. For some reason it is one of the few songs where I can actually remember all the words. We had some sort of animated movie version growing up and I guess I watched it a lot. I know the whole deal, that it is about drugs or what not. But I still like it. Even think Jackie Paper is kinda a cool name...
6.06.2011
looking for PUFF
Here we are by the ferry landing in SF...
I sing "Puff the Magic Dragon" to Blue quite often. For some reason it is one of the few songs where I can actually remember all the words. We had some sort of animated movie version growing up and I guess I watched it a lot. I know the whole deal, that it is about drugs or what not. But I still like it. Even think Jackie Paper is kinda a cool name...
I sing "Puff the Magic Dragon" to Blue quite often. For some reason it is one of the few songs where I can actually remember all the words. We had some sort of animated movie version growing up and I guess I watched it a lot. I know the whole deal, that it is about drugs or what not. But I still like it. Even think Jackie Paper is kinda a cool name...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment