Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

4.09.2011

half a YEAR

Today marks six months since Blue entered the world. That is half a year, which is crazy. In the last couple weeks he has clearly started to transition into the next stage, whatever that it. But he is taking shorter naps during the day (read: an hour if we are lucky) and is just generally more active during his awake time. His mind is ready to do things his body isn't able to accomplish so mama ends up doing the maneuvering. We have our 6 month well-check on the 12th and I am anxious to see his stats. He is a skinny little kid so he won't be setting any records in that department but he seems proportionately long to me. Like his dad, I suppose.

Since I've been posting photos of Blue with his grandparents recently I thought I'd work to complete the set. Here he is cuddling with my mom, aka Lolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment