Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

7.22.2014

wrapping it UP

We spent our last weeks in Tokyo doing art projects we had yet to get around to, playing with friends, dealing with the rainy season, celebrating future birthdays, finishing up some washi tape commissions, and eating good food.





Doesn't this look idyllic? A few minutes later Blue dumped his cup of dirty paint water out on the floor. My crafty girl kept painting for a good solid thirty minutes though.


















We are back in Texas now and we miss our friends. I miss my bike despite my new car (!). I miss the little French bakery next to the grocery store. I miss the adventure of it all. I miss the lack of clutter in my house. And I miss the shopping despite the crazy prices. But, on the flip side, I have really enjoyed seeing old friends and how much their kids have grown. My new minivan is pretty swanky. Who needs all those delicious pastries anyway :(. Three kids will be enough of an adventure for now. Slowly, slowly I will work my way back to minimalist living. And there is always Target. 

1 comment: