One month today! She is growing so fast!
Height: 22 1/4 (90-95%)
Weight: 10lb 14oz (90%)
Head: 38.6cm (95-98%)
I thought this would be a good opportunity to write a bit about Miss Wiley. Overall, she is a really sweet, easy baby. For the first week I was waking her up every four hours at night to feed her. But once she had gained back her birth weight plus some I let her go and ever since she has been doing a long six hour stretch from 10ish to 4ish. Then she easily puts herself back to sleep and gets up again slowly around 7am. Not bad, right! She has long periods where she is awake and alert and loves to sit in your lap while you talk to her and rub her head. She will smile and coo a bit to show her appreciation. She is a quick, efficient eater - almost feels like a little snacker - and during the day eats every two to three hours. She takes a pacifier well and likes her swaddle. There are times during the day when she falls asleep in my arms but she seems to prefer laying on her own and slowly nodding off. She has a bit of baby acne that flares up with the heat or too much rubbing against fabric. Apparently I had the same when I was her age. Sorry, girl.
We love her!!! I promise you I am not biased - she really is this great :).


No comments:
Post a Comment