Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

6.01.2012

iphone day ONE

I have upgraded from my ancient flip phone to a fancy new iPhone. It really is a whole new world. Mostly I am excited about being able to take pictures of the fun, little things that happen during the day. I am even writing this blog on the phone. I am not going to do a daily report but thought it would be fun to share day one with the phone.

Guess you can tell we spent a lot of time outside. And that I made pickles! For those of you who know me well, you are probably thinking, "that's weird". I like pickles but am more than happy to purchase my cucumbers pre-pickled. But Graham is out of town and his garden produced two cute little pickling cucumbers that couldn't be left to waste so the job fell to me. It was actually really easy. Did you know that cucumbers have little thorns on each one of those little humps?

No comments:

Post a Comment