Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

10.09.2011

happy ONE year

We've moved on from months, folks. Now he is officially one year old. We had such a fun weekend celebrating with family. He loved every minute of it - new toys and lots of smiling faces and arms to squeeze him tight. I asked him if he wanted to stay up all night so tomorrow could be his birthday too and he answered by playing in his crib for an hour plus after I put him down. Usually he is right to sleep. I can't imagine a better first year. I have had so much fun with him!

I didn't think he would be a big fan of cake but given his enthusiasm for yogurt I figured ice cream would be a good bet. In the end, I actually ended up making homemade frozen yogurt (vanilla with strawberry pieces). He loved it. But we had a cupcake so we could stick the candle into something. As expected, it was not his thing. Didn't even want to get his hands dirty with it. Picked the blueberries off the top though!

We love you so much, bud. I hope year two is as great as year one!

No comments:

Post a Comment