It should be no secret that Graham likes to snorkel. I think he went at least once every day we were gone. Most days he went twice. And Ashley is his favorite snorkel companion (I just like to float near the surface, not as much fun for him). These pics were taken by one of the staff members at the resort. They have a whole crew of people on staff to take pictures of the various activities. Which is handy because you don't really want to bring your camera snorkeling. What is not handy is how much they charge for each image...


The resort also offered free childcare. Which is where Blue was hanging out while we were out exploring the depths. They loved him. As soon as we walked in the door they would shout "Hey Blue Blue". I called them his Jamaican Mamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment