3.02.2011
Blue got a new toy today - the exersaucer! It is actually a new-old toy we are borrowing from a friend. I have to admit I was hesitant to put such a big contraption in the house but the kid loves it. That red and white circus toy is definitely his favorite. He must have somehow instinctively known that it was the one toy on the seat that makes music and lights up! Plus it spins and he has already mastered that hand motion. I wish they made these things in more subdued colors out of something other than plastic but then no one would be able to afford them. What can you do....

He has been ready for something likes this for a while and is enjoying being able to use his hands and feet at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment