Blue seriously chatted with the drawing for a couple minutes. It was definitely the highlight of his Met trip. I told him he had good taste...
2.08.2011
at the MET
I had planned on flying into NYC on the 2nd but there was bad weather in the forecast and Jetblue let me bump my flight up to the 31st. I had about 45 minutes to pack and get out the door once I made the decision to switch flights. A HUGE thanks goes out to my mom without whom we just would not have made it. The bonus was that Blue and I got to spend a couple extra days in the city. The weather never really hit as bad as they had predicted but Wednesday was still a little wet and dreary so I headed to the Met thinking there was plenty to see there to keep me occupied for the day. Specifically I was interested in the Stieglitz, Steichen, Strand exhibit but on the way this drawing by Seurat caught our eye.
Blue seriously chatted with the drawing for a couple minutes. It was definitely the highlight of his Met trip. I told him he had good taste...
Blue seriously chatted with the drawing for a couple minutes. It was definitely the highlight of his Met trip. I told him he had good taste...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment